This is the largest of the two dwellings. The main entrance is via the courtyard: from here you enter the great Hall, the heart of the home: comfortable couches (convertible into a bed), tv and free Wi-Fi, will make your holiday even more enjoyable. A thermo fireplace divides the living room from the kitchen, made entirely with blue and white tiles. On the ground floor there is a bathroom. A wooden staircase leads you to the sleeping area. Here a spacious bedroom with a double bed and one room with two beds, complete the number of beds. A delightful and comfortable bathroom is shared for both rooms.
Price per house/day (minimum 3 nights)
Price per house/week
* High Season (weekly rentals only)
- 15 June - 30 September
- Easter Week
- 21 December - 7 January
Sofa/extra bed: € 20,00 /day
To use the villa as a whole, please contact us directly.
- Use of water, electricity, gas
- Towels and sheets (with weekly replacement for stays longer than 7 nights)
- Pans, crockery and kitchen utensils
- Needed for the breakfast of the first day
- Use of products of house’s garden
- Wi-Fi free
- Washing machine
- Swimming Pool
- Mountain Biking
- Table Tennis
- Table Football
- Botanical Garden
- The cleaning of the apartment, which can be done on request at a charge of € 50,00.
- Change of sheets and towels weekly (every three days on request € 5,00/person)
- The final cleaning of the apartment: the accommodation must be left in the same condition in which was delivered clean crockery and arranged, bathrooms sorted. Put out the junk, ready to throw.
- In case the accommodation is left dirty and messy, will be charged for cleaning, keeping the amount from the security deposit. The cost of final cleaning is € 50,00