It is the smallest of the two dwellings. The main entrance is at the back, leading directly to the kitchen – living room. The interior is a real jewel, consisting of handmade refractory bricks, as the kitchens of old were once. The oven is the gem of this dwelling: we will use it for our typical Sicilian cookery courses. The sofa in the living room can be transformed into a bed. The dwelling has a television and free WiFi.
It also has a the spacious bedroom which overlooks the central courtyard, and has a bathroom
All openings and services of the Dimora dell’Olio, have been designed for disabled use.
Price per house/day (minimum 3 nights)
Price per house/week
* High Season (weekly rentals only)
- 15 June - 30 September
- Easter Week
- 21 December - 7 January
To use the villa as a whole, please contact us directly.
- Use of water, electricity, gas
- Towels and sheets (with weekly replacement for stays longer than 7 nights)
- Pans, crockery and kitchen utensils
- Needed for the breakfast of the first day
- Use of products of house’s garden
- Wi-Fi free
- Washing machine
- Swimming Pool
- Mountain Biking
- Table Tennis
- Table Football
- Botanical Garden
- The cleaning of the apartment, which can be done on request at a charge of € 25,00.
- Change of sheets and towels weekly (every three days on request € 5,00/person)
- The final cleaning of the apartment: the accommodation must be left in the same condition in which was delivered clean crockery and arranged, bathrooms sorted. Put out the junk, ready to throw.
- In case the accommodation is left dirty and messy, will be charged for cleaning, keeping the amount from the security deposit. The cost of final cleaning is € 25,00.