Hill Hyblaean is a charming country house, surrounded by olive trees, at the foot of Giarratana, a town located 10 minutes from Ragusa, within the park of iblei; in the heart of the Val di Noto.
It enjoys a mild climate all year round, never too rigid winters and cool summers, thanks to the nearby forest of Calaforno that makes the surrounding air clean and healthy. Gentle hills, planted with wheat, almonds, vineyards, oregano and onion enclose the space around it. The ancient river Irminio, flowing just a few meters from the villa, feeds the reservoir of Santa Rosalia, a place of pleasant walks along the lake, hiking and fishing.
Embraced by a beautiful garden with ornamental plants and vegetable aromas, equipped with barbecue area, a small pool and large outdoor spaces, outlined by the typical walls made of “dry stone”, The Hill Hyblaean comprises single stone walls and wooden roofs convection, able to accommodate up to 6 people, divided into two dwellings.
The House of Wheat, consisting of two levels, the first floor two bedrooms overlooking Giarratana and a bathroom overlooking the “Baglio”, a ground floor one bedroom, kitchen cabinets covered with ceramics of Caltagirone, a bathroom and a large living room with fireplace, here, you can create an alliance with the House of Oil in turn consists of a bedroom with bathroom equipped for wheelchair access and a living room with rustic kitchen and a wood stove.
Dislocated in the heart of the Val di Noto, it allows guests to reach in about 30 minutes’ drive of the main attractions and UNESCO sites in the area: Ragusa and Ragusa, Modica, Scicli, Noto, Siracusa, Caltagirone, Piazza Armerina. For the summer can easily reach the beaches, the most beautiful beaches of the coast from Punta Secca Kamarina, Marina di Ragusa, Playa Grande, Donnalucata, Sampieri, Pozzallo, SM Focallo, Calamosche, Vendicari, Island of the Currents, Portopalo, Marzamemi, S. Lorenzo, Noto, Avola. Nearby, the Villa is the Forest Park and the apogee of Calaforno where you can go mountain biking, horseback riding excursions and walks totally in the nature. The artificial lake of Santa Rosalia offers the opportunity to fish in fresh water, for the adventurous 15 minutes you can reach “Parcallario” a park with breathtaking trails to suit all ages. Several restaurants, wine cellars, oil producers, cheese and Sicilian sweets, they offer to the lovers of food and wine tourism the chance to try to discover the culinary and food DOC area.
Comfort and tranquility are the main ingredients of our concept of hospitality.
The villa is suitable for families, disabled people.
Rate: € 980
From 1 Oct 2017 to 22 Dec 2017: € 900
From 23 Dec 2017 to 7 Jan 2018: € 1.500
From 2 Jun 2018 to 3 Aug 2018: € 1.050
From 4 Aug 2018 to 1 Sep 2018: € 1.330
From 2 Sep 2018 to 30 Sep 2018: € 1.050
From 22 Dec 2018 to 5 Jan 2019: € 1.330
Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add €20 per night, per additional guest
- Use of water, electricity, gas
- Towels and sheets (with weekly replacement for stays longer than 7 nights)
- Pans, crockery and kitchen utensils
- Use of products of house’s garden
- Wi-Fi free
- Washing machine
- Swimming Pool
- Mountain Biking
- Table Football
- Botanical Garden
- The cleaning of the apartment, which can be done on request at a charge of € 75,00
- Change of sheets and towels weekly (every three days on request € 5,00/person)
- The final cleaning of the apartment: the accommodation must be left in the same condition in which was delivered clean crockery and arranged, bathrooms sorted. Put out the junk, ready to throw.
- In case the accommodation is left dirty and messy, will be charged for cleaning, keeping the amount from the security deposit. The cost of final cleaning is € 75,00
- You can request breakfast at the cost of € 5,00/person.
- You can ask for a typical dinner/lunch cost is to be agreed upon